Sunday, March 11, 2012

Paying the Bills

This weekend my first payment was due on my consolidation loan. Since I have cut back on my spending, I was able to make 1 1/2 payments on the first one. I'm also able to add $10 extra dollars onto the payment every month to make sure that it is paid off within the 3-year time frame. I read the fine print for probably the first time in my life and learned that little tip. I also am able to add a little more onto my car payment as well. Here's my fridge for the week; it makes me so happy when it looks like this:


I'm very excited to make homemade bread this week. I can't remember the last time I ate bread. I am gluten free (not by my choice) and my mom borrowed me her bread maker. Grilled cheese here I come! I got my new issue of the Food Network magazine and they have 50 ways to make grilled cheese. Also on deck for the week from my Bon Appetit magazine, an easy "sheet pan dinner," Parmesan Chicken with Caesar Roasted Romaine. Looks delish in the mag!! Stay tuned for that picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment